Iraq : Shia paying high price for America's missed chance

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Akshay Kumar: If I wasn’t an actor, I would have been a DIA!

Akshay Kumar's Holiday
The film’s trailer released online Wednesday and gave a sneak peek into the action packed thriller that also stars Sona
Akshay Kumar, who will be seen as a Defence Intelligence Agent (DIA) in his forthcoming film Holiday, says he enjoyed the role more than he ever imagined.

“…It’s the first time that I’m playing a DIA, a role I’ve enjoyed portraying more than I ever imagined,” Akshay said in a statement. The next time someone asks me what I’d have done if I weren’t an actor, I’d say that being a DIA is on the top of my list,” he added.



Holiday trailer: Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha look promising once again!

The action-thriller has been directed by A R Murugadoss and produced by Vipul Shah. “To work alongside my long time friend Vipul after so many extraordinary films together, on a project that is helmed by Murugadoss, is of course something I couldn’t wait to get my hands on,” said Akshay, who teamed up with Shah for super hits like Waqt – Race against Time and Namastey London in the past.

Murugadoss, who has also directed southern films like Thuppakki and Stalin, was a little apprehensive before he took on the film.

“I was a little reserved initially, but Akshay made me feel comfortable. Now, I can say that I’ve got a close friend in the Hindi film industry,” said Murugadoss.

The director also praised Shah for his support and added: “Being a filmmaker, Vipul sir lends his directors great support.”

Being presented by Reliance Entertainment, the film will hit theatres June 6.

VISIT OUR SITESnews magazine | social affairs | asian affairs


Whole middle east           Political magazine             Social affairs

Related tags:

bollywood collection, movie collection, boxoffice collection, boxoffice report, Bollywood News, News ,hindi movie news, celebrity news, bollywood information, gossips, latest news, movie releases, best of bollywood, movie updates, new releases, upcoming movies, hindi movies, Bollywood news, bollywood gossip, entertainment, fashion, Celebrities,Celebrity Photos, Celebrity News, Celebrity Hairstyles, Emmys, Hollywood Stars, Fuller, bollywood Celebrity News, bollywood Videos, Celebrity news, Bollywood Stylebest of bollywood, bollywood Celebrity News, bollywood gossip, bollywood information, Bollywood news, boxoffice collection, boxoffice report, Celebrity news, Latest Bollywood News

No comments:

Post a Comment